Have you been on a desperate search to find the perfect open pipe shelves? I’ve got you… search no longer! With this quick and easy tutorial, you can build the perfect industrial shelving unit to fit your space.
It takes a little time, patience, some elbow grease and the supplies below…
- Power drill
- Stud finder
- Two (per shelf) 3/4 in. diameter black iron floor flange fitting
- Two (per shelf) 3/4 in. diameter black iron cap fitting
- Two (per shelf) 3/4 in. 10 in. black pipe nipple
- Wooden Plank (one per shelf)
- #6 Drywall Screws, 2 in. in black
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
1. Start off by determining the size of the shelving unit and where you would like it to hang.
2. Locate the studs in your wall to determine the pipe placement for both sides. This may determine the overall size of your unit.
Continue reading “DIY Project: How To Build Pipe Shelves”
How do I love thee, Target? Let me count the ways. But seriously though, is Target not the best? I mean… what other store can you walk into looking to buy just one thing and you walk out with a trendy outfit, some seasonal Dollar Spot finds and a bunch of new home decor?
Target has to be one of my favorite spots to shop for home furnishings. Not only is it budget-friendly, but it’s always on trend, and they really have something for every style. Lately, I have been loving all of the industrial elements I see in interior design. I’ve thoroughly searched Target to pick out the best industrial decor items.
1. Real Wood Floating Shelf – Threshold
Floating shelves are in! I’ve seen them used in bathrooms, dining rooms and everywhere in between. I really love them in all spaces. These real wood floating shelves come in three different sizes so that you can style them in any size space, or you can stagger them with all different sizes for a more unique look.
Continue reading “The Best Industrial Decor from Target”