Okay… the arrival of Summer is officially here… I know it’s not Memorial Day quite yet. But, the temperature hit 89 degrees in Illinois today. For us, that’s kind of a big deal!
So in celebration, I thought let’s talk summer style. Lately, I feel myself obsessing over beautiful, farmhouse wreaths. I’ve picked out my top 7 for the summer featuring some bold pops of color plus a few neutral staples.
- Preserved Chinese Mahonia & Holly Leaf Wreath – Smith & Hawken from Target – I’ve been loving on this wreath almost every time I make a Target run. It’s such a pretty bright green color and the pops of yellow just make it fun.
- Spring Floral Front Door Forsythia Flower Wreath from Amazon – I think the bright yellow color of this wreath is just gorg! Make your front door stand out from all your neighbors with this stunner… plus it’s PRIME!
- Worth Imports Purple Flower Wreath from Amazon – It’s not summer until you see the wild flowers in bloom. This wreath makes me feel like it was plucked fresh from the fields… and I just love it for that reason. It’s also PRIME, so you really can’t go wrong.
- Nearly Natural Olive Wreath from Amazon – Whenever I see olive branches, I’m immediately getting Joanna Gaines vibes. I think she always incorporates them somehow into all of her Fixer Upper houses. So who can resist a wreath made of olive branches? This is one of the more versatile wreaths on my list, and quite honestly, I feel like it could stay up in your farmhouse all year round. Again, it’s PRIME ladies.
- Artificial Peony Wreath Pink Threshold from Target – This wreath. All the feels. Pink Peonies are my absolute favorite so when I saw this beauty in Target, I was weak in the knees. This may be too pink and too girly for some… but I say, “bring it on.” It’s a summer, flowery wreath so I think it’s the time of year that you can get away with it.
- French Myrtle 10″ Wreath from Wayfair – This cute, little baby wreath would be perfect on a pantry door or layered on top of an old, chippy window. I just love the striped ribbon which is perfect for the Black and White Farmhouse look.
- Signature Magnolia Wreath – The holy grail of farmhouse design. I don’t think it’s possible to have a list of the best farmhouse wreaths without this beauty. So simple… so classic. It should be a staple in every home!
So after conducting my research for this post, I found myself obsessing over these wreaths and had to buy not one but TWO of them for my home. Any guesses on which ones? (Hint: My photos should be a dead giveaway.) But can you blame me?!? Which one is your fav? Any ones I’m missing? I’d love to hear from you.
p.s. If you liked this post, I would love it if you would pin it with the image below. I’d so appreciate it!