As I write this post, I’m currently watching the season finale of ‘Fixer Upper’, and I’m just swooning over this gorgeous master suite that Jo and Chip have completely transformed. They have taken the original siding of the shack and used to create an accent ceiling. It’s just stunning!
You may not be able to accomplish that look all that easy… but you can make your own statement in your Master Bedroom with some beautiful bedding with farmhouse flair!
I’ve made it my mission to scour the internet for the best quilts, duvets and bedspreads all while staying on a budget. Here’s the best of the best…
- Anthropologie Claremore Duvet – Give me Farmhouse. Give me all white everything. This simple stunner has farmhouse chic written all over it. Keep it plain and white or add in some pops of color with some throw pillows. This option also comes in an adorable light pink if you’re feeling girly.
- IKEA Emmie Ruta – Now this may seem fairly masculine to some. But I’m seeing this paired with some ivory, fluffy accent pillows and a cozy, knit throw blanket. It’s also insanely affordable and available in a few other colors in case you’re not feeling the tan-colored option.
- Target Gray Woven Duvet Cover Set by Nate Berkus – My favorite part of this duvet is the texture that it adds to a bedroom design. While the color scheme remains neutral so it could work in really any space.
- LC Lauren Conrad Ella Comforter Set – Besides Joanna Gaines, I would have to say that my other style icon has to Lauren Conrad… can she do anything wrong? I remember doing my best to emulate her style way back in the Laguna Beach days… but anyways, I digress. This comforter set is for the lover of all things girly. Frills… pink and fluff.
- Amazon TTMall Floral Duvet Cover Set – If you’re looking for something more brightly colored, this could be right up your alley. I love all of these colors together, and I think it would be really adorable for a girl’s bedroom.
- Amazon Lush Decor 3-Piece Comforter Set – I’m really loving this option. I feel like it is a combonation of all the styles above… white, yet simple, with some ruffles and a little girly. But not too girly… I’m thinking I could sneak this one past my husband and he would still be okay with it. Plus… it’s a available on Prime so that’s an extra bonus!
So… which one are you crushing on? Are you one to switch up your bedding from time to time or do you just stick to what you know? Any other bedding trends that you’re seeing? I’d love to hear from you.