The weather this weekend has been beyond AMAZING. In Illinois, it reached almost 70 degrees! I honestly can’t remember a February ever being that warm. The warmer weather has me craving some spring goodness. This year’s spring decor is all about neutrals, galvanized metal, wood accents and greenery. I’m absolutely loving it all, and just can’t get enough. Hobby Lobby is really killing it with their spring style. So I’ve decided to share with you my favorite spring decor finds from Hobby Lobby.
- Metal Olive Bucket – This rustic bucket is perfect for filling with anything from faux florals, cotton stems, lambs ear, decorative spheres, wine corks or really anything you want. Could be used for decorative or practical purposes.
- Galvanized Metal 3-Tier Tray Stand – This tray is really calling my name… I’m pretty sure I’ll be stopping by Hobby Lobby after work this week for this. Especially since it’s now 50% off! I’ll be using it for Rae Dunn mugs/ coffee add-ins on my coffee bar, but you could use it anywhere in your home. I could even see it in a bathroom styled with little jars of cotton balls and Q-tips.
- Laundry Room Pallet Wood Sign – I like to think that if I decorate my laundry room with a bunch of cute decor.. it will make me enjoy spending time in there. haha! Not sure about that logic but… I do love this sign. And I actually own it.
- Distressed White Metal Bird – Three words to describe this little guy… chippy paint goodness. And he’s only 4 bucks, so you don’t need to break the bank to “spring” up your space.
- Boxwood Arrangement in Chicken Wire Basket – How adorable would this look as a table centerpiece or even up on a mantle? So many options for this one.
- Polyester Cotton Wreath – A style staple when it comes to neutral decor. Leave this plain and simple or personalize it to make it yours by adding some burlap ribbon or letters. It is a bit pricey at $49.99… but you’ll want to snag it sooner than later because right now it’s 50% off!
- Tobacco Baskets – Hobby Lobby has officially stumped me on this one. I’ve searched and searched through their website and CANNOT FIND THESE ANYWHERE. Rather than eliminate them from my list, I still had to share. So I apologize for not having a link to purchase available (blogger fail) but you just can’t miss out on these. There’s two sizes available, a medium and a large, and they to die for. If you’re purchasing these anywhere else, you’ll be paying triple the price. Be sure to use your Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon when you buy. (Hint: If you forget to print it, you can always pull it up on your phone while at the store, and they can scan it from there.)
- White Cotton Lace Placemat – I love switching up my placemats for the season. It’s an easy way to freshen up a kitchen table. Make sure you’re ‘spring ready’ with these gorgeous ones.
- Unless It’s Coffee Sign – This little sign is one of my favorites in our home. However, my sister would tell me that ‘less is more’ is certainly not my motto since my house is filled with so much stuff. 🙂 What can I say… I love home decor!
- Galvanized Metal Wall Plant Container – I have seen these popping up all over my Instagram feed… using a vase as wall decor, it’s genius. I would love to see some real hydrangea hanging in one of these… I think it would be just GORG!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this post has put you in the mood to “Think Spring!”